Monday, April 21, 2008

De-cluttering the waist line!

Ok it has been a week now and as predicted I did gain some of the weight back but I am still ahead of the game now weighing in at 128.5 lbs less than when I started.I am very inspired and am now reading a great book by Peter Walsh called "Does this Clutter Make my Butt Look Fat?"
It speaks very truthfully about the relationship between clutter in our home and the clutter on our body.I think that it is pretty neat how in my last post I labelled fat as clutter,just as Peter has,this coming before I read his book!I think finding this book was some kind of divine intervention....I'm still geekin' out about it! ;D
I have not been perfect on my no cheese journey.My son had hernia surgery and I found it hard to find healthy food at the hospital,so I ate fruit and yogurt and dun dun duhhhhhn cheese.Later I ate a veggie sub with cheese.Not perfect but waaaaay better than my usual pizza and chips choice for eating out!
Overall I have to say that I am feeling very energetic and do not think about food as much when I fill up on fruit.The exception being the days which I ran out of fruit....Didn't do so well then.Oh well I am still ahead and will continue to eat more fruit and salad..Let you know next week how it went!

No comments: